- Booking Information
- Privacy Notice
- Environmental Policy and Visitors' Code
- About our Location at High Barn
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Why so few National Trust Houses?
- Attractions and Activities
- Eat Like A King - Our Top 10 Special Treats
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Our Top 10 Country pubs
- Reasons to Stay at High Barn
- Bike Hire. Cycle routes. Dalby Forest
- Travel Directions
- Surrounded by Nature
- Rainy days?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Access Statement and wheelchair taxis
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages
Take a look at our luxury self-catering holiday cottages at Field House Farm, near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast. We offer a choice of six cottages, sleeping from two to six.
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
High Barn Holiday Cottages Information
Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
Here are some of our favourite great value eateries. Just because they are affordable doesn't mean the quality is diminished. Most of these are great places for a light lunch or snack.
- Whites, 12 Wellington Road, Bridlington. Vegetarian with lovely cakes and coffee.
- The Seabirds, Flamborough.
- Marton Manor Farm Cafe at the end of Jewison Lane.
- The White Horse Bempton. Just 1 mile down the road.Home made steak pie. friendly and welcoming
- The North Star, Flamborough.
- The Georgian Rooms, Bridlington Old Town.
- The Spa Café, Bridlington.
- Eastfield Garden Centre, Bridlington.
- The Martonian, Jewison Lane.
- Boyes Café, Bridlington.