- Booking Information
- About our Location at High Barn
- Holidays in East Yorkshire
- Why so few National Trust Houses?
- Attractions and Activities
- Eat Like A King - Our Top 10 Special Treats
- Our Top 10 Value Eating Places
- Live Like A Local
- Our Top 10 Country pubs
- Reasons to Stay at High Barn
- Bike Hire. Cycle routes. Dalby Forest
- Travel Directions
- Surrounded by Nature
- Environmental Policy and Visitors' Code
- Rainy days?
- Yorkshire Coast Nature-wildlife tours & events
- Access Statement and wheelchair taxis
- Website Policy
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
We have a superb location near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and York.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Field House Farm Holiday Cottages
Take a look at our luxury self-catering holiday cottages at Field House Farm, near Bridlington on the East Yorkshire coast. We offer a choice of six cottages, sleeping from two to six.
The York Hop Store and Malt House
Please visit our 5-Star luxury self-catering holiday apartments with private parking in York city centre, just a short stroll from York Minster.
High Barn Holiday Cottages Information
Reasons to Stay at High Barn
High Barn Cottages are tranquil, secluded and luxurious.
They are the perfect choice for:
- A romantic getaway.
- A special treat.
- A birthday present.
- A wedding present.
- An anniversary.
- A wildlife spotting break.
- A walking or cycling break.
- A base from which to trace your family history in the East Riding (Treasure House Beverley for local archives).
- A golfing holiday.
- TOTAL RELAXATION!